As I have reached the tender age of age spots I have been considering using a skin whitening agent to erase the spots. Nothing vain, just want to look my best and I am sure you want to look your best, too.
So, I started researching and learning about using glutathione for skin whitening. The more I searched the more concerned I became with what I found about the skin care products in general. It seems the manufactures do not think…Gee, I wonder what is the best and safest ingredients I can put in this product to help my customer. No, they think…what kind of junk can I pack in there that is cheap, but still seem to do something for them. As I said in the other article it is definitely buyer beware when it comes to skin care.
Here is what I have found out about skin whitening during my search
- Glutathione is a good product, but works best if used in combination with other herbs and vitamin-c. The previous article on this site lists some of the more obvious chemicals to be on watch for when looking for glutathione products.
- Exfoliate your skin before starting with a whitener. But, be careful, as it is possible to burn your skin if you use to much exfoliate or you start with a too strong concentration.
- Be sure to use a sun block and not just a sun screen. The sun is very powerful and will actually darken the skin when exposed to the tender under layers when using an exfoliate.
- Not everyone’s skin reacts the same to treatment. You will have to search for what works best for your skin type. Don’t give up. Keep using the same product for long enough for it to work, but be willing to change if it is not showing an improvement after a reasonable trial. Again, do not expect to get the results the ads say you will or that someone else has experienced. You are unique and we like you that way.
- Follow the directions. More is not always better.
- If you can find access to a sauna it will help open your pores.
The products I chose
I found a company that I really like. They have several products for skin care and skin whitening. One of the products I like contains Glutathione, Alpha Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Retinol (Vit. A), Grapeseed extract, Vitamin C flower extract, Tyrosine, Scultellaria Baicalensis, beeswax, Sodium sulfate, glyceride and water.
Click here to see these glutathione skin whitening products and see what you think!
This product has many know ingredients to whiten the skin that we already know. The one I was not familiar with is Alpha Arbutin. It turns out that Alpha Arbutin is being used to replace hydroquinone, which was banned because it increased darkening of the skin, but the problem is Alpha Arabutin metabolizes into hydroquinone. The jury is still out on if this is a problem or not. So, far it seems to do the job of lightening skin.
If you are looking for glutathione skin whitening products that work then check out the products I mentioned above by clicking here.
To your great health,